HUGE - Palazzetti South American Wood Fired grill with Thermofix Firebricks
The Emile South American Barbecue Grill is a stunning steel grill finished with an outdoor grade paint, able to withstand high temperatures. It can be fired using wood or charcoal.
This quality BBQ has a large stainless steel Argentinian style grill with wooden hands and two height levels so you can adjust the cooking temperature. By simply raising the grill away from the coals, you can reduce the cooking temperature. The grill measures 99 x 40cm and has v-shaped channels to allow fat to drain away from food, into a grease trough at the front.
The firebox is made from heat resistant Thermofix firebricks. Thermofix accumulates heat, then progressively and evenly yields it to the food.
A very thick steel firewood rack sits across the rear of the grill.
There is a large height adjustable stainless steel shelf under the cooking area for storage and two satin finished stainless steel side shelves provide an easy to clean work surface. The Emile BBQ is mounted on four large wheels for manoeuvrability.
- Overall dimensions (cm): W174 x D95 x H188
- Incredible Build Quality – Manufactured In Italy
- Wood Fired Versatile Grilling Options on Large Grill
- Outdoor grade paint that withstands high temperature
- Adjustable stainless steel shelf & 2 Side Tables
- Stainless steel grill with wooden handles & 2 height levels