Canadian Spa St. Lawrence 16ft Swim Spa
The Perfect Pool. The Perfect Swim.
Imagine never having to turn, touch or push off any wall.
Imagine experiencing the perfect current strength - transforming your swim into a daring escape from a whirlpool, or a slow crawl across a peaceful lake.
Imagine everything you could want from a pool - right at your home.
Canadian Spa's 16ft Swim Spa gives you the ability to focus on your stroke technique and enjoy the fluidity of the swim current adjusted to your personal swim level - giving you a far superior swimming experience than any other swim spa available today.
One 4HP and three 5HP pumps, designed to minimize strain and deliver higher pressure using less energy.
Wide stream River Jet Design
wide stream river jets and three high-flow buoyancy jets.Excellent resistance for Aquatic Therapy.Complete loop current design.
Current Allows the swimmer to vary the flow of water and adjust the swim intensity of the swim jets. Adjustable Speed.
Tether and swim harness for stable swimming.
Thoughtful Shell Design
Wide, deep and even flowing swim channel.
No protruding steps or seats in swim area.
Consistently smooth water. No back splash.
Reinforced sides designed to withstand Canadian winters and retain maximum heat.
Sound system with bluetooth jack connection and pop up speakers.
Straight-forward Balboa controls.
Premium colour-changeable perimeter LED lighting.
72 adjustable interchangeable water jets and a beautiful waterfall.
Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary. As part of your sensory swim spa experience, our state-of-the-art technology provides you the chance to change the mood and enhance your swim spa experience at the twist of a cap. Available in a wide variety of pleasing and stimulating scents.
Standard Acrylic Colour: Silver Marble, white with an understated marbling effect.
Dark brown: designed to be a match for rattan furniture. Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas come standard with our maintenance-free composite cabinet. This premium quality cabinetry is installed onto a sturdy galvanised steel substructure for the ultimate in durability. In the unlikely event that you require access to the swim spa plumbing or equipment, all panels are removable for easy service access.
Dark brown: designed to be a match for rattan furniture. Canadian Spa Company’s three tier swim spa step makes entering and exiting your swim spa safe and easy. Thick industry leading Insulating Safety Hard
This dual bi-folding 5” to 3” thick hard cover is made from durable marine grade vinyl, when installed in the closed position it completely seals the top of the swim spa for improved energy efficiency. Locks are included for securing the cover and keeps curious children and pets out for improved safety and security.
Balboa Smartphone App Compatible
The Balboa Smartphone App is designed as a wireless swim spa control, allowing you to pick the water care settings that fit your schedule; adjust filtration, temperature settings and create the ideal swim spa experience from anywhere in the world.
Industry Leading Guarantee
Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas are built to stand the test of time and offer an Industry Leading Guarantee package. For details on coverage please see the full warranty stated in our owner’s manual.
Recognised Worldwide For Excellence and Innovation
For over 30 years Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas and Hot Tubs have achieved unsurpassed recognition worldwide by setting the industry standards for swim spa and hot tub design and innovation. We have been awarded some of the most prestigious certifications and honours in the hot tub industry.
Our No.1 Goal Is Customer Satisfaction
A company you can trust. We stand behind every Canadian Spa Company swim spa and hot tub we manufactured since we began, we are an organisation over 30 years old, dedicated to excellence in customer service. Our customer satisfaction has reach such an incredible level that referrals generate over 25% of our business every year.
POWERFUL CURRENT - WhiteWater Jet delivery™ system
- Current generator jets delivers a powerful continuous stream of water to aid straight and level swim
- 2 x wide stream river jets provide 10HP (5HP each) of horizontal swimming current
- 3 x high-flow buoyancy jets deliver an extra 9HP (5HP central buoyancy jet, 4HP split between the adjacent two buoyancy jets) of inclined current to support you and provide further resistance during your workout, counteracting the downward filtration currents
- 4x pumps deliver up to a total of (19HP continuous duty) before air injection for further pressure
- Variety of control options to allow you to configure the current to your personal preference
ENERGY EFFICIENT - Using ThermalSprings™ Heat Reclamation System
*BALBOA: Industry leading control system manufacturer with an unsurpassed reputation for delivering reliable spa components
- Canadian Spa Company uses a unique combination of innovations to preventing heat loss and recycling water to save money and energy.
- 3.0 kW Balboa* heater with smart sensors to turn off the heater when water is within half a degree centigrade of the desired temperature.
- High-quality tough triple layer insulation with IR reflection and thermal transfer blocker package on the shell, cabinet and base
- Active motor heat-retention
- Closed cell high density foam to prevent heat loss through the acrylic shell
- 2 x bi-folding 5” / 3” hard top winter cover with locking straps
Spa Shell - using Lucite with Microban™
Strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- Resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- Resistance to UV, harsh weather, and many household chemicals
- Easy to care qualities for light cleaning
- Fade resistant surface that feels comfortable against the skin
- Microban® antimicrobial product protection to keep the spa cleaner between cleanings
Galvanized steel fully supporting frame that distributes weight evenly across the base of the spa
- Marine grade timber base to prevent rot and pest intrusion
- Maintenance free PVC wood effect cabinet with no sanding or staining required
- Fibre glass reinforced shell
- Intuitive integrated Balboa control system
- 3kW Balboa heater
- 4x custom designed pumps with 2.5” intake, giving increased pressure per pump
- 2.5” large bore piping for efficient plumbing
- Variety of interchangeable massage jets with different massage styles
- Easy grip jets allowing individual adjustment of pressure (arthritis friendly)
- 9x air valves delivering customisable air injection into the water allowing increased flow
Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas are easier to maintain than an ordinary swimming pool:
- Spa is always ready year round
- Hard top cover prevents debris and insects from falling into the spa when not in use
- The spa’s skimmer basket catches debris entering the water and passes it into the filter
- Ozone generated by the integral UV Ozonator reduces chemical consumption of the spa
SELF CLEAN SPA - using Canadian Spa ‘Mountain Pure™’ system
- Auto-cleaning water sanitation system with ozone purification - water is filtered before reaching critical components.
- 200ft² membrane filter to sift contaminants from the water.*
- Mazzi injected “slow flow” ozone system for effectiveness against bacteria
*Recommend changing annually
- Premium spa lighting package
- 2 x large underwater LED lights illuminating the body of water
- 28 x perimeter (waterline) LED lights to enhance the spa ambience
- 2 x backlit cascading waterfall LED lights
- LED lit ‘slow rising’ speakers
- Cabinet corner LED lights
- Touch controlled synchronised lighting with mood effect options in a variety of colours
- Bluetooth music system
- 2 x Slow rising waterproof retractable speakers
- Built-in high fidelity amplifier delivering high volume with clear acoustics
Swim Spa and Hot Tub
*This operation uses the spa’s single electrical system compared to other ‘dual zone’ spa products which can be more expensive than a hot tub and swim spa separately.
- Canadian Spa offer the best of both worlds with this swim spa and all the benefits of a premium hot tub.
- Power can be shifted from the swim section of the spa to the hot tub zone.
- 1x 4HP and 3x 5HP pumps allow the user to have a vigorous workout, a deep tissue massage or to allocate water flow to the areas of your choice.*
- Anti-entrapment system to disengage the pressure from the suction drains in the event they become fully covered.
- Canadian Spa Company uses powerful spa pumps (located away from the swimmer) to deliver a tailored water flow. This is more flexible for directing current than a propeller driven system.
Specification - 16ft Swim Spa
|1x 4HP, 3x 5HP
500 x 228 x 137 cm (197" x 90" x 54")
|1360 kg (3000 lbs)
|7835 kg (17275 lbs)
|502 x 230 x 149 cm (198" x 91" x 59")
|1460 kg (3220 lbs)
|200ft² Antimicrobial Swim Spa Filter set
|3kW Balboa Heater
|Bluetooth Audio System
|Premium LED Mood Lighting
|Hardtop Insulating Cover (with locks), Ozone Sanitisation System, 200ft² Antimicrobial Filter set, Aromatherapy System, 3 Tier Spa Steps, Kerbside Delivery
The 16ft swim spa requires an electrical cable capable of supplying 50 amps, with the appropriate gauge, coming from an RCD. We require live, neutral and earth wires available to connect into the spa.
A 6" thick concrete base covering the entire footprint of the spa is required.
The swim spa will be delivered on a flatbed truck - either a crane or a hiab will be required to move the spa to your desired location.
We do not include the hiring of a crane/hiab in the price of standard delivery - companies local to you will normally have the most competitive price. Many companies will provide a free quote - it is worth seeking quotes from several companies. You will need to supply them with the weight and size of the swim spa.
We are flexible with the time and date for delivery - if you have found a certain time slot where your crane/hiab is cheaper to hire, we will be able to sync with that time. The spa is a single lift item - this will usually take the crane/hiab 45-60 minutes.
Typical costs are £500-£1500 for a crane and £200-£400 for a hiab.
Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas can be installed above or sunken into the ground at your preference. We require the ability to have 70cm access to any panel over the life of the spa on request. In the case of sinking the swim spa into the ground, this requires building your concrete foundations +70cm bigger on all sides and then decking up flush to the swim spa to give the desired effect.
- Place your refundable deposit to secure your swim spa
- Measure and check fit and access
- Arrange for contractor help:
- Hire contractor to build suitable base
- Book certified electrician
- Hire crane/hiab to lift swim spa to final location
- Confirm the time and cost of delivery
- Balance payment
ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY:
- Arrival of crane/hiab
- Swim spa is delivered
- Electrician is present onsite to wire spa
- Fill spa with cold water to headrest level
- Heat up spa (2 days)