FORNO® fire place
The FORNO® garden fire collection is produced using 3mm thick Corten steel. All fireplaces are supplied with a provision for positioning a barbecue grill. At a small surcharge we can also treat our Enok fire place with a black heat-resistant varnish. Fireplaces and accessories with a heat-resistant coating should always be placed under a watertight roof.
• Products are delivered un-rusted
• Products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause irregular rust and stains.
• The accessories such as smoke flues and rain caps are easy to assemble by sliding them together.
• With the accessories it is important to pay attention to the diameter of the smoke flues; for this model you can use accessoiries with a diameter of 204mm.
• Very strong and wear-resistant
• Dubble walled
• Sleek and timeless design
• All accessories in stock
• Weatherproof and durable material
• Warm and natural appearance
• 5 year warranty
• Start with firelighters with small pieces of dry wood placed on top
• Use small pieces of dry wood to slowly heat the fireplace and smoke flue. Once the fire is burning clearly, you can slowly increase the fire (use max. 1,5 kg dry wood per time).
• Clean the grill immediately after use and store in a dry environment. If the grill is kept in the fireplace for a few days, it will have the chance to rust. Our grills are tested and SGS certified.
• Remove the ash after use and clean the flue pipe once a year.
For this fireplace you use the 204mm diameter accessories;
• Roof passage
• Pizza stone
• Stove pipes (available in different lengths and curves)
• Wall clip
• BBQ grill BAC8
• Black heat resistant spray